Sunday, 29 April 2012

Guest Interview with Author Bonni Sansom: 29 April

Well today I consider myself very fortunate to have Author Bonni Sansom stop by and talk about herself. She's a delightful lady so lets give her a big welcome.




Hey there Bonni, come in and make yourself at home. I have freshly brewed coffee. Or  would you prefer something stronger?

 Coffee’s great.

I’ll bring a tray over with everything on including peanut butter cookies. I know you love them. You can help yourself to cream and sugar.

Mmmm

Okay, we can do this one question at a time or I can let you ramble. I’ll fill in the pregnant pauses LOL
Lets just go with the flow then, just nod when you need a top up.
Here’s your microphone J


My name is Bonni Sansom and I’m the mother of two, married to the best man in the world.  I enjoy writing erotic stories. Now you know I’m not going to mention my age right? Women never tell and if they do it’s always 29 again.

Ha ha I don’t think 29 would quite work for me, maybe 39

 I’ve been writing since I could hold a pencil. Now I decided to go professional about five years ago. I had my daughter and I’m a stay home mom, so I figured why not get going on the writing. I’d always been interested in writing but there was never time until I came home.
 Shannon my husband is very supportive of my career choice. He takes over with the kids when he has a day off so I can write in peace.I write erotic romance. I do not write anything else. I guess I chose this genre because it intrigues me. Bored housewives all over the world are looking for a fantasy, a place to escape their mundane life and hopefully I provide that escape.

I’ve seen your books, I bet you cheer up many a housewife

Oddly enough, my ideas usually pop into my head in the shower. I have no idea why, but there you have it.
I can identify with that as I’ve got a few story ideas that way too J

I would love to be able to write paranormal, but it’s just not in the cards for me.

Oh you never know honey, one day in the shower a paranormal idea might suddenly materialise.

LOL

I suppose I have favourite books, but there are way too many to list. Though maybe Maya Banks or Kathy Love or Erin Mccarthy.  I love their work and admire all of them. I’m sure there are a ton more, but you have me up way too early in the morning for my brain to function. *takes sip of coffee*

Fair enough. It’s these damn time differences. They can be a killer

I’ve been a writer all my life, but I felt like an author when my first book was released.
Out of my books I really love Lissa from Jack’s Christmas Wish. She has a great personality and she and I would be good friends if she were real. I just love her sarcasm.

Oh that’s something I’m fluent in, I’d be her friend too.

Have you a recent release, or one due out?

 Jack’s Christmas Wish has been out since but I have two more books out now. Sweet Redemption was released April, 21, 2012 and Eternal Bliss is only just released. The Bank Job is due for release in July.


























Eternal Bliss






Awesome! You are a busy lady.
  Can you give appropriate links please?

You can follow me here 


What was your big break?

 I guess that would have to be Jack’s Christmas Wish. It was my first release, but definitely not the last.
You’ve proved that. How do you stay focussed?
 I have a small office in my bedroom and I work there most of the time. Occasionally I’ll write on the couch in the den, but it’s easy to get distracted there. I guess I focus on the characters voices in my head and write what they want me to. It’s pretty simple really.
However if I didn’t write I’d like to be a truck driver again. I loved my job, but had to give it up after I got pregnant.
 Oh yes. And I have other hobbies too. I love to paint and sketch

I think it’s amazing, all the things we find out about the writers that come here and step up to the microphone. Oh, I’m sorry, you were nodding. Let me pour another coffee. I shouldn’t leave my guests gasping for drink. Shame on me.
There you are. And have a cookie.
What five words describe you and why?

 Wow you’re killing me this morning. Let’s see. Um I guess sarcastic because I am, duh. Loving. That’s one my husband uses all the time when describing me. Loyal. I’m fiercely loyal to those I consider my close friends and family. Happy. I am happy most of the time. I call it happy-go-lucky. And last but certainly not least, Responsible. I always take care of my responsibilities.

I’m proud to call you friend honey.

What are you writing at present? I have about 4 wips in different stages. I work on whichever one my characters are there for. Some are bossier than others.

Haha
Are we allowed to see an excerpt?

Sure. Now this one is from Jack’s Christmas Wish. Meant for mature audiences only.

Oh but of course!

Lissa didn’t know when she fell asleep or how she could’ve with the plug in her ass. Never the less, she woke up in the arms of her Christmas fantasy.

The way he commanded her body was amazing. He took complete control and made her feel like a precious gem. He was polishing her up to shine and no man after this, she feared would ever measure up. Somehow he knew everything she’d ever fantasized about. Almost like he was reading her mind. Although, she couldn’t help the eye thing, she was happy with the punishment.

“You’re awake.” He rubbed her arm, then snaked his under hers and cupped her breast in his hand bent his head down and kissed her shoulder.

“Mmm. Yes. I’m awake.” She rolled into him giving him better access.

He took her nipple into his mouth, rolling his tongue around it. Then he released it, rolling it between his fingers. Damn, the man was good. Unlike her previous lover, who treated her body like a remote control pushing random buttons trying to get it right. She often sang the children’s song in her head. The nipple bone is connected to the clit bone. The clit bone is connected to the orgasm. The man had serious problems with patience. Whereas she knew Derek would take all the time in the world with her.

She wanted him to hold her and make love to her every night. She pulled away from him. She didn’t want him to see it in her eyes. She knew he would too. The man didn’t miss a thing.

She felt him stiffen behind her. “Why did you pull away?” His voice was filled with power.

Yep, the man didn’t miss a thing. She didn’t have an answer for him. What would she say? I don’t want to be your Christmas fantasy. I want to be your world.

She felt a lump forming in her throat and hot tears in her eyes. She refused to let them fall, but she couldn’t bear to look at him or they would. She had to remain detached.

“I asked you a question, kitten.” He pulled on her shoulder to get her to face him.

“Please fuck me, Sir.” It was the only thing she could think of. She couldn’t answer his question. She had a feeling if she lied he would know instantly. At least if he fucked her it would be from behind.

He huffed out a breath, but reached down and pulled the plug out and added more lube. That sensation felt so good. She imagined him filling her ass over and over again was going to rock her world.

“Are you ready?” He lifted her leg over his and waited for her to answer.

“Yes Sir.” She felt the blunt head of his cock at her puckered entrance. She blew out a nervous breath and relaxed her muscles.

“Dammit, you’re tight, babe.” He grunted as he pushed in one excruciating inch at a time.

“Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Please?” she screeched. It felt so good and bad at the same time. He was much larger than the plug. It was so much pressure she didn’t know what she wanted. Did she want him to move or be still? She didn’t know. She needed his help.

“Let yourself adjust and I’ll move.” He gritted out through clenched teeth.

“Yes Sir. Yes Sir. Ohmigod.” She swallowed hard and blew out a ragged breath. Okay she needed him to move now. She knew this for certain. He must have known too, because he did.

“Mmm. Yes. This feels so good.” She finally felt the pleasure of this act. It was unlike anything she’d ever felt before. Like her insides might melt from the heat of it. She felt like she might explode from the pleasure. She would have an orgasm of epic proportions. She found her new favorite sexual act.

“Harder please, Sir.” She arched her back giving him better access, making him go in deeper. She felt a strong arm wrap around her. His hand went straight for her pussy. He filled her with two long fingers. She could feel the pressure between the two holes through the thin wall of tissue. She was going to come, but she didn’t want this to end. But when he rubbed her clit with his thumb it was all over. Her orgasm sideswiped her, crashing over her violently like a rogue wave. She could swear she left her body for a moment.

“Derek. Derek. Oh God. Derek!” Her body shook and twitched fiercely.

“Oh shit, Lissa I’m coming!” He pumped three more times and came spurting his hot seed inside her, claiming her.

Fuck!

He had just marked her as his. He hadn’t used a condom. He wanted to claim her. He wanted to have her in his bed making love for real.

He pulled out slowly missing her heat already. He could live in her heat forever. Get intoxicated from her body. And dare he think it…he could love her.

I can see I’m going to have to read this book in its entirety.
It’s been great having you round Bonni and getting an insight into your life.

 Oh no problem. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. I might need a cup of coffee to go though.

I’ll put another brew on, you put the microphone back And maybe put some music on. The CD’s are over there


Any more cookies?? 


Oooh I should think so, seeing as it's you LOL



9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Naomi for having me. I enjoyed spending the morning with you and you bake some mean peanut butter cookies! You know what I think I'll stick around a while and listen to the music and drink more coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorted! Hope you drop round again. I promise to bake more cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview Mrs.Bonni!Love the Expert.That has to be my favorite book!!! Godd Morning to you and Naomi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sister, loved the interview ! i really think its cool that you were a truck driver. ever have a bear on your tail ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I'm thrilled that you love the book that much. It's one of my favorite books, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wheew! made it back. can i have a cookie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're just in time. Naomi just made another batch. Love some fresh baked cookies.

      Delete
  7. Bonni and Naomi, you Ladies are just too cute for words. You're having coffee and cookies and talking about "coming" up with story ideas in the shower. LOL - I'm coming up with a few things in the shower too, but it's generally not story ideas.

    I love the interaction between you, it's relaxed and flows easy - nicely done.

    Bonni, I have NEVER read an excerpt of yours that didn't make me want to go take a shower. Congrats on the release of your new Book, just like you are in person, it's HAWT and it has been downloaded into my spank bank.

    Ah, Ok - I've got to go before all the hot water is gone. Muwah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by to listen to the interview. I don't want to keep you from your shower. So, go, but take some cookies with you. I can't eat them all.

      Delete

I long to know what you think. So please leave me a comment