Sunday, 20 January 2013

What a wonderful thing it is to be selected for an award. This has made me very happy. I must say a big thank you to Ciaran Dwynvil who nominated me.

Ciaran is an erotic literature author, writing in original fantasy world set-up. Her work tends to use poetic, figurative language best suited for times long passed.
The characters in Ciaran's  novels lead their own lives with her their happy scribe. The stories will best resonate with thoughtful readers for whom plots and character emotions are just as important (if not more) than the erotic aspect of the tales.





The Rules:

Display the award logo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements. 


7 Things About Me:

1 I love to read and write
2 I'm a romantic at heart (maybe it comes from being a musician)
3 Although being a romantic I like to diversify my writing
4 I feel its very important to keep characters and situations realistic
5 Writing is a huge learning curve for me
6 Apart from erotica I am looking into writing other genres
7 It is my goal to get my writing into print

15 Other Inspiring Blogs:

These are some of my favourites, I often stop by and read posts here. Check them out.





1 comment:

  1. Naomi, dahlin', you are too kind to nominate me! Thank you so much! To be surrounded in the circle of the friends and family that have nurtured and supported me during these last few years of my budding career has been an honour. I have learned so much and been so inspired. But, you Naomi dear, deserve the award for the awesome person and writer you are to yourself and others. You embrace the term and wear it sincerely in your tireless efforts to help others. Plus, your creative writing is an inspiring, continuous flow of magic. With much love and appreciation, Muffy:) xo

    ReplyDelete

I long to know what you think. So please leave me a comment