Thursday 20 September 2012

Guest Interview - 20 September: Paige Tyler




This Thursday I have great pleasure in having the lovely Paige Tyler as my guest. 

Take a seat Paige. I would love to know about you and your writing. Do tell.

Well first off, thanks so much for letting me guest blog.

It’s my pleasure.

Here goes then.

Paige Tyler is a full-time, multi-published, award-winning writer of erotic romance. She loves writing about strong, sexy, alpha males and the feisty, independent women who fall for them. From verbal foreplay to sexual heat, her wickedly hot stories of romance, adventure, passion and true love will bring a blush to your cheeks and leave you breathlessly panting for more! Look for her stories at Ellora's Cave, Whiskey Creek Press Torrid, Blushing Books, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and All Romance eBooks.
 
I have been writing since I was a kid (not erotic romance, of course!). I had notebooks filled with stories. In fact, I carried a notebook around just about anywhere I went so I could work on whatever story I was writing at the time. It wasn't until I got encouragement from my creative writing teacher in my junior year of high school that I really started giving it serious thought, though, and my first book, Samantha and the Detective, was published almost five years ago.















Cowboys


What’s better than a hot cowboy? Two hot cowboys! Which is exactly what you will get in RIDE OF HER LIFE, the first book in my new BUCKLE BUNNIES SERIES?

A while back I hadn't written many westerns, but after the success of and reader response to, my bestselling ‘KARLEIGH'S COWBOYS’ and ‘AND THE RANCH HAND MAKES THREE’, not to mention how much fun they were to write, I couldn't wait to come up with some more! This time, though, I am going to focus on hot, hunky rodeo riders and the women who can't get enough of them!

The rodeo is a nod to one of my aunts. She was crazy about the rodeo (only she pronounced it row-day-o, like in Rodeo Drive) and couldn't get enough of her cowboys! My books might be a little too risqué for her, though. She was very old-fashioned and read the kind of romances where the man and woman held a hanky between their hands when they touched. Okay, maybe I am exaggerating, but you get the idea! All the skin-on-skin contact in my books would have scandalized her!
Okay, back to the series! It will be filled with ménages - both M/F/M and F/M/F - spanking, bondage and, of course, hot, sizzling sex! There will even be some surprises tossed in along the way! Hope you will check them out!

Happy Reading!
This ride lasts a lot longer than eight seconds!

Blurb

Barrel rider Daisy Hollins has run into bronco riders Sawyer Jones and Beau Monroe quite a few times on the rodeo circuit. She has flirted with both of them, but things have never gone any further than that. Before an event, they are too focused on the competition, and afterward   usually too sore and tired to do anything but fall into bed.
When she runs into the two hot cowboys in the hotel bar however, at the Rodeo Finals in Las Vegas, there is a different vibe in the air. When the flirting starts this time, it does not stop and Daisy goes upstairs with both of them for a completely different kind of rodeo ride. 

Excerpt

Daisy turned to ask Beau which way his room was and found him standing six inches from her.
“I can't wait any longer,” he growled, pushing her up against the wall beside the elevator and kissing her hard.
She kissed him back, even though she knew the elevator door could open at any moment, or that someone—another family even—could come down the hall. She couldn’t wait any longer, either.
Beau twined his fingers in her hair and pulled her mouth tighter against his own, his tongue bulling its way in. She met him halfway, giving as good as she got. One of her hands slid down his side to his grab his ass and yanked his crotch into perfect contact with hers. She wrapped one leg around his thigh and ground against him.
Dear God, she’d never been this hot in her life. She might just explode on the spot.
Beside her, Sawyer cleared his throat. She ignored him, moaning into Beau’s mouth.
Sawyer cleared his throat again, louder this time.
She dragged herself away from Beau to see Sawyer leaning against the wall beside them.
“Sorry for the interruption, Daisy,” he drawled. “It's not that I'm concerned you’re grinding against Beau out here in the hallway where anyone can see you — it's that you're doing it without me.”
Daisy laughed and reached out with her free hand to grab Sawyer's shirt front and pull him in for a kiss.
His style of kissing was completely different from Beau, but no less captivating. His mouth slowly moved over hers, his tongue teasing hers. She would have kissed him harder, but still trapped in Beau's arms like she was, she had no choice but to let Sawyer take the kiss where he wanted it to go. The effect was intoxicating.
She felt Beau's mouth on the side of her exposed neck, trailing kisses up and down from her earlobe to the top of her shirt collar.
Between the warmth of his lips and the light scrape of his scruff, she thought she was going to go crazy.
She whimpered, close to tearing off both men’s clothes right there where they stood.

Fortunately, the two women coming down the hall made enough noise for the three of them to drag themselves apart just in time. Sawyer still waited until the very last moment, and when he did, it was so abrupt she was left reeling. Daisy leaned back against the wall, trying to look as casual as possible.

The elderly woman smiled politely at Daisy and her two cowboys as she poked the elevator button, but other than that she took no notice of them. The younger girl with her, however, immediately sensed something was up. She looked at Daisy, then at Sawyer and Beau, then back to Daisy again. Her expression went from curious to knowing in the blink of an eye. A huge smile spread across her face.

“Ride 'em, cowgirl,” she said with a barely controlled laugh.

**********************************************

All links to buy my books at http://www.paigetylertheauthor.com


RIDE OF HER LIFE (The Buckle Bunnies Series) - Buy it at ARe, Amazon and B&N!
The Badge Bunnies Series - SEDUCING OFFICER BARLOWE; TWO COPS, A GIRL AND A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS; A COP, HIS WIFE AND HER BEST FRIEND; RIDE-ALONG HANDS-ON TRAINING - Buy my Bestselling Series at ARe, Amazon and B&N!
SADIE AND HER COWBOY - Buy my bestselling western erotic romance at ARe, Amazon, and B&N!
MORE THAN A COWBOY - Buy it at ARe, Amazon and B&N!
AND THE RANCH HAND MAKES THREE and KARLEIGH'S COWBOYS - Buy my bestselling cowboy menage series at ARe, Amazon and B&N!
THE POSTMAN ALWAYS COMES TWICE and SECURITY RISK - Buy them at Amazon, B&N and ARe!




It's been a real pleasure having you drop by Paige. You are welcome any time. I just have to get me some more of yourbooks. I never realized there were so many!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Paige! That sounds so good!!! I just love your writing style!!! I just wish more was in print. I NEED PRINT! pleaseeeeeeeeeee. ;)

    Best wishes and happy selling, Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete

I long to know what you think. So please leave me a comment