Monday 1 October 2012

Monday Book Review - 1 October: Phone Sex



                                                Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Hi there. Its Monday and time for another book review. I love reading these books. Apart from the enjoyment it's also good education on what makes a book good and publishable. I certainly had fun this time.




                                                  Phone Sex

Whew! As a Naughty Hot Shot, this book certainly lived up to its name! I started reading and Bam! I went headfirst into what proved to be a very sexy story.

When Shannon slips into a different persona as Monica for her ‘other job’, I knew I was in for something special.  What an understatement!  I could not tear myself away for wanting to know  what happened next during the phone calls. I was led into the journey of rule bending, excited feelings, male and female callers, longing for the caller to say more and a real twist to finish the story. Totally my kind of book. I loved it and can’t give it any less than 5 stars.  This was a typical Cassandre Dayne at her hottest. Well done!
*************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to know what you think. So please leave me a comment