Friday 27 July 2012

Flash Fiction Friday - 27 July :The Gift

Well here we are again. After a short break I've rejoined the awesome flashers who write one hundred word  (no more no less) stories inspired by a given picture. This week my story is entitled The Gift. I hope you enjoy reading and leave me a comment. Then click the link to go and read the other Awesome Flashers. Enjoy.



“Hey Jen will you help me? I’m worried about Tom and me. I want to spice things up for a birthday gift. I need a hand. I’ve hidden my eyes to be mysterious and want to wrap myself up.”

Jen watched Martine writhing on the wrapping paper, struggling to wind red ribbon around her body. Jen thought back to the previous week when Tom had seduced her.

Hey Martine, does Tom know about you and me yet? I’ve got an idea.”

She giggled and rolled along the floor.“You’re very wicked Jen. Pour us some wine and we’ll discuss this further.”

***************************************



11 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, two for one!!! It is thee, Madam Naomi, that is wicked....and I love it!!!:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Tom's in for a VERY happy birthday. Great flash

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully fun take on this - very nicely done lady. Gave me a huge smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun. They're in it together. Hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double the ribbon fun. Sexy flasher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one, Naomi. Glad you found a light fun take on the photo. It works superbly. How your mind does work... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Goodie, Tom is going to have a FFM menage for his birthday gift. Hot-damn, I've got to put that one my wish list. Hmmm, Tom has a treat in store for him. I hope the ladies torture him and make him watch without touching. Muwah!!@

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb post! Someone is in for a very good time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy, Tom's in for some fun! I really like this ribbon idea. Give's me ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete

I long to know what you think. So please leave me a comment