Monday 13 August 2012

Monday Book Review - 13 August: In Sophia's Eyes

Monday again and time for another review. I'm reading some really good stories. Today my review is for In Sophia's Eyes by A H Scott



I have just finished reading Sophia’s eyes. What struck me about this story was how romantic it is, with a touch of the erotic to spice it up. Right from a very different beginning to the norm, the two main characters, Sophia and Dale obviously fall very much in love and the author portrays this perfectly. Drawn into the romance I had to read on to find out what happens in the next sentence. Don’t be fooled though. A H Scott invariably leaves you thinking, ‘why didn’t I spot that? It’s the mark of a very clever writer. Well done!
****************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to know what you think. So please leave me a comment