Monday 20 August 2012

Monday Book Review - 20 August: A Single Man's Valentine


t's Monday, and time for a review on a book I read last week. Boy, am I enjoying these stories. There are some highly talented authors out there, each with there own style and this week is no different. I had the good fortune of reading A Single Man's Valentine by P K Morris 

I absolutely loved this book. From the very beginning when recently divorced Kris, wh, feeling miserable and planning on drowning his sorrows is surprised by his best friend Jake calling. Jake decides to cheer Kris up. There is instantly the promise of a very good story and we are not to be disappointed.

I was enthralled. I did not want it to end. The imagery was excellent. A sexy scene with a touch of romance running through had me hanging onto every word. Wonderful! I can’t wait to read more stories by P K Morris. Kudos.
**********************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to know what you think. So please leave me a comment