Friday 18 November 2016

Flash Fiction Friday ~ 18 November 2016:Drawn



It's Friday again and time for a flash. A Friday Flash. A group of awesome writers have a given picture and write a 100 word piece of flash fiction inspired by the picture. Please follow the
Flash Fiction Friday  link to read and enjoy their work. All comments gratefully received.



Laura lay on her back, motionless,naked in the dark silence,eyes closed lost in her own thoughts. Her thoughts were disturbed however, by something she could not fathom,and Laura covered both breasts with her hands, feeling very vulnerable and exposed.

Suddenly Laura felt something softly tickle her neck, and a warm breath dropped, kisssing her cheek. She shivered, as an icicle raced down her spine

She opened her eyes and as they became accostomed to the dark, Laura saw the bright blue feather, felt it's fronds and recognized the hand holding it.

"You're back."


"I'm drawn to you, like this feather."

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful flash. Would love to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was left wondering what disturbed her, why she felt vulnerable, and then I thought it was because she missed her lover so. This flash moved me. You should use this in a story and then unfold her sadness. Lovely ~MW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, I have ideas to extend it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just enough intrigue to get a reader wondering. Lovely piece of flash, Naomi. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a romantic tease there, Naomi. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purrrsss...Oh Naomi! This gave me goosebumps. I want to know more of this stranger. Made my heart race and biting my lip with full of curiosity of wanting more. Awesome flash!

    ReplyDelete

I long to know what you think. So please leave me a comment