Tuesday 6 February 2018

Tantalizing Tuesday ~ 6 February 2018: Introductions


Welcome to Tuesday,our time to tantalize and  tease. Awesome writers, bring you 200 word teasers inspired by a self chosen picture. This week, my teaser carries on from last week's scene in my WIP The Locket. Enjoy.

Follow the links to find the other teasers and show them some love.





Taking the book from Sorcha, he glanced at the title and placed it on a table, along with his cap. Moonbeams danced across and illuminated the his features. Sorcha looked up again,worriedly. She expected a scolding, or at worst to be dismissed from her job. In the moment that his face was lit upShe noticed how tall and good looking he was with striking features and still sparkling blue eyes. His hair was short and well groomed, and he looked as though he was about to smile. Sorcha regarded him as rather handsome and dropped her head again, rather embarrassed for thinking such a thing.

"We have a situation here don't we, Sorcha, I'm the new maid." She heard him say in rich deep tones. "Have you any idea who I am?"

"No Sir," she shook her head. "Please don't tell Mrs Madison. I'll be dismissed." Looking up Sorcha saw him waving his arms around.

"I'm Reginald, or more correctly, Officer Reginald Grantham of the Royal Navy. I'm eldest son and heir to Grantham House, including all this. So really, I should scold you." He smiled down at her. "Don't worry. I'm not going to tell mad Madison about this."





9 comments:

  1. Ooh, this was nice. I wonder what other kinds of trouble Sorcha might get into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he is not going to tell anyone, he has his own agenda about it, I'm sure. Sorcha is in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, do you know my Muse? Thanks Linda, more next week

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I wonder what he will do, lol. Fab tease :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know if I trust him yet... Hopefully he's more friendly than stating his position seems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By him, what kind of trouble is she going to get into? Good piece.

    ReplyDelete

I long to know what you think. So please leave me a comment