Monday 3 September 2012

Monday Book Review - 3 September: Belle De Nuit

It's Monday again so that means book review time. I'm really loving these books! This week I decided to read a book with a compilation of stories.



This is a compilation of five hot stories, something very sexy to get your teeth into.  Each story has its own merits and I enjoyed them all. However I particularly enjoyed Party Favour by Fierce Dolan. To say she places you in the scene is an understatement. Fierce has a way of using all the senses to create excellent imagery. Definitely a recommended read This is the first story I have read by Fierce and quite honestly am wondering why. It certainly won’t be the last. Top marks Fierce!
***************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to know what you think. So please leave me a comment